Image Map

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!


Happy New Year's Eve! I honestly don't have any exciting plans for New Year's Eve. I plan to stay in my PJ's, watch some football, and have a relaxing evening at home. Boring right? That's how I roll. I'm just excited to have today and the next couple of days off from work!

2012 had its ups and downs, but I plan on giving a total 2012 recap tomorrow. For now, I'm linking up for 5 for Five... 2013 edition. I'm not gonna lie, I usually suck at resolutions. However, these are 5 goals that I really hope to accomplish for the year. I plan to take it week by week though.

1) Go to church regularly
I've struggled with this for the past year. J and I have decided to go back to church together. I'm hoping that this will also strengthen our relationship. Can't hurt right? 

2) Read 25 books
Sadly, I only read 6 books in 2012. I want to read 2 books a month and spend less time with Netflix.

3) Grow in my relationship with J
2012 was a challenge. I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a very good year in our relationship. We're both on the same page, we're talking about the future, and we're just enjoying being together. It's hard not being able to see each other very often, but we are both very committed to each other. I love that man!

4) Lose 20 pounds
This one will definitely be a challenge. I want to get back to the weight I was 3 years ago. I need to get my butt back in the gym! I want to be the best me that I can be and that starts with being healthy!

5) Save more money
My goal is to own a home in the next couple of years. Saving money is crucial!

So, there are 5 goals for 2013. What are some goals you have for the new year?

6 comments:

Stephen said...

Loving the resolutions Cori! It's been great getting to be your friend in 2012 - looking forward to countng you among my friends for 2013!

Amy Lauren said...

I also plan to watch football tonight- Clemson vs. LSU bowl game :). Good times. Then watching Carolina tomorrow!

Good luck with your resolutions. I also need to save more money.

Chelsea said...

Good luck to you! You and I share a lot of the same goals :-) Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

These are great resolutions! Fun to find you from the NYE linky :)

Miranda said...

i really want to set a book goal this year. i love reading but i keep putting it off!

happy new year girl!!!

Kristen Alexis said...

LOVE your goals for 2013. I can relate to the one about relationship, especially with My Boy and saving more money!!!