Image Map

Friday, December 14, 2012

Just a few letters...

Photobucket

It's time for some letters!

Dear Friday, thank you for finally showing up! It's been the longest week ever. Dear Blog, I'm sorry I've neglected you for the past week. The end of the semester and my job have kept me way too busy. Dear Sleeping Pill, you were much needed the other night. Thank you for doing your job! Dear 28 degree weather that we're supposed to get tonight, I'm not fond of you. You can go away now. Dear J, thanks for making a sucky week just a bit more awesome. Dear Begin Again, your lyrics have never been more true. "I watched it begin again..." Dear New Office, I hope you hold as many fun memories as the old office does. I'm a little nervous about you. Dear Wine, You were also much needed tonight. Dear weird Sportscenter hosts that I've never seen before, y'all are a little weird. Where did you come from, and can the others one come back now? Dear Leah from TM2, I wanted to dislike Jeremy because I liked Corey so much, but I gotta admit, I kinda like y'all together. Dear Sleep, I promise we'll catch up this weekend. Dear Judy, thanks for doing an awesome job with my hair and for the good conversation. Dear Me, stop playing hard to get. Stop writing blog posts after you've had wine. Oh, and stop settling for less than you deserve. Dear Blog Followers, thanks for listening to me ramble :) Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Wine and Summer said...

I love the Dear Wine letter! Story of my life lol.