Source: 4shared.com via Roxanne on Pinterest
Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! Tonight is my last night at home for a bit. Tomorrow morning, I am leaving to go to JP's for a couple of days. It'll be nice to spend a couple of days together. It's been forever since we've been able to do that. We're busy busy people! Him and his family went to Winston to shop today. I swear that boy shops way more than I do! I was invited to go along, but I decided to spend time with my Mom and go shopping with her instead. She leaves tomorrow to go work for a few days.
I tried sleeping in this morning, but there are some kids who live in an apartment on the floor above mine who made that really difficult. For some reason, they decide to go play outside every morning. It just so happens that right outside my bedroom window is the perfect area for them to play. It usually doesn't bother me because I'm getting ready for work at that time, but I was trying to get a little extra sleep in. I ended up turning on my TV to drown them out and fell asleep for a little while longer.
My Mom and I ended up shopping at Bath and Body Works, Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohl's, and Target. We found some great stuff! I got a sweater for 50% off + I got an extra 20% off, so I ended up only spending $12 for a really nice sweater. I also got a couple of beautiful picture albums that were 50% off. I called JP to tell him about my wonderful finds. He was just like "oh geez". He knows I love a good picture album! I just never have time to get all of my pictures organized. Honestly, I still have pictures on our camera from 2008! Terrible, I know. I also found a couple of Tervis tumblers. One is UNC and the other is pink and black with polka dots and has the letter C. Oh, and we also found some K-cups for our Keurig. I'm so excited to try out the Pumpkin Spice and White Chocolate Peppermint! I bought some great stuff for my Mom's stocking that she's been wanting. I also bought a Christmas card for my Secret Santa in the Holly Jolly Swap! I'm so excited to shop for her and send her the gifts.
I'm glad that I decided to go shopping today instead of Friday. There weren't too many people out shopping. There were crowds, but NOTHING like it will be on Friday. I also didn't have to wait in line anywhere. It was great! I only need to order one more thing for my Mom's present and then buy JP's presents. I will be done after that!
I'm all settled in now with my warm kitty cat blanket. It was my Grandma's favorite blanket, so obviously, it's my favorite too... hehe! I'm about to watch the ABC comedies which look to be hilarious tonight! I may be a little scarce over the next couple of days since I will be with my love. I'll try to pop in though if time allows and hopefully be able to catch up on some blogs over this long weekend.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment