I've had a very crazy, tiring, stressful day, so I'm going to try to make this short and sweet. I hope to have a recap tomorrow of the past few days, but I'm just too exhausted at the moment.... Thank goodness the holidays are coming up soon. I'm ready for some days off from work and some quality time with my family! So with that said, I'm linking up with Chelsea @ Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday.
1. What is your favorite month?
May... my birthday month and mine and JP's anniversary... and the start of summer!
2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
Reese's
3. What kind of pen do you use?
Sharpie pens. I absolutely love them!
4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Chicken Parm. Yum!
5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
Jennifer Aniston. Definitely.
6. What’s your favorite board game?
Trouble... which reminds me, I need to beg JP to play it with me. haha!
7. Do you know how to play poker?
No
8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
They are so freakin annoying!
9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
Stubbed toe, I can deal with a paper cut.
10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Cherry!
No comments:
Post a Comment