Image Map

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday! Made it half way through the week! Didn't think I was going to make it this morning though... Last night when I came home from work, my throat was killing me and I was feeling really achy. So, I took some medicine and lounged around all night. I woke up this morning and was still feeling pretty bad. Thankfully, once I got ready and started to work, I was starting to feel a little better. I definitely didn't want to take a personal day since I want to use them for the holidays.

Now I'm just reading some blogs and watching the ABC comedies. I absolutely love The Middle, Modern Family, and Happy Endings. I'm not really impressed with Suburgatory which is why I'm posting in my blog at the moment.

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for....

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! As always, I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple.
Source: google.it via Cori on Pinterest

I love me some Sheldon!

Source: redbubble.com via Cori on Pinterest

This is so me!


I love all things peppermint!

Source: mywedding.com via Cori on Pinterest

Love this idea!

Source: decorpad.com via Cori on Pinterest

I want this sectional!

Source: ilovelowie.com via Cori on Pinterest

Very cute socks!

Source: tumblr.com via Cori on Pinterest

I'm a total bookworm!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that living room and those boot socks!
Check out my blog at http://peachesnpearls.blogspot.com I will be having a giveaway once I reach 75 followers (only 5 away)!

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

I love everything mint as well! And that living room! Hope you visit my blog!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

I love The Big Bang Theory