Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday 11/22

 Well, the day that I have been looking forward to for so long has come... No more work until Monday! 5 whole days off. However, I'll probably be needing a vacation from my vacation. I have a ton of things planned for the next few days. I'm planning on sleeping in tomorrow though before my Mom and I go shopping. I need at least one day of not getting up before 10!

It's time for Ten on Tuesday. As always, I'm linking up with Chelsea from Roots and Rings



1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
We will be sticking with tradition and going to JP's aunt and uncle's house with the rest of the fam. Already had Thanksgiving with my Mom! :)

2. What are you most thankful for this year?
There is SO much to be thankful for! Love, family, friends, great job, etc.

3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
I watch the Macy's Parade with JP's mom and sister every year.

4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
Dressing. I've also called it stuffing before though.

5. Do you cook?
That's funny... I don't think anyone would want me cooking Thanksgiving dinner! :)

6. What is your favorite dish?
Dressing

7. What is your dessert preference?
Pumpkin pie!

8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
When I was 10, our family went to Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving. We had a great dinner and had a lot of fun!

9. Do you plan to shop on Black Friday?
Nope! I tried shopping on Black Friday for a couple of years, but I just don't like waiting in lines or the crowds. I blame it on my claustrophobia.

10. What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year?
Having to get up really early especially since it will be a long day. I don't like that part.

No comments: