Happy Tuesday everyone! It is so cold out today! I'm warming up in front of my fireplace with a hoodie on, the warmest pants I could find, and my favorite kitty cat blanket. I'm about to drink some hot cocoa too. It was so cold in my office today also. I don't think I took my jacket off all day. I passed on lunch at Olive Garden just so I could come home and warm up. That tells ya something right there... hehe! With that said, I do believe my hatred for Winter is coming to an end. I would rather have my fireplace going and sipping hot cocoa or coffee rather than burning up. Also, I love the winter clothes! They're just too cute!
I'm linking up again with Chelsea at Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday.
1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I don't wear glasses or contacts. I haven't been to the eye doctor in a couple of years, but the last time I went, they were perfect. I passed the eye chart exam when I got my license renewed last year, so they can't be that bad :)
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Probably makeup. I'm addicted to all things Sephora, and I'm in "dire" need of some new makeup.
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
I've watched Judge Judy before. It was OK. Nothing that I would watch regularly.
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I used to have fake nails in high school, but now I stick with the real thing. My nails are pretty healthy.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Basketball. Absolutely love it!
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
Oh gosh. Well, it would most likely have Mint in it. Not sure what I'd combine it with. I'd call it Mint Condition... hehe!
7. Do you have any scars?
Not that I know of.
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
We got my cat Ron from one of my Mom's friends. His name was already Ron, and surprisingly, it fits him. JP named our dog Buddy because we had just finished watching Elf, plus he looked like a Buddy.
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
The New Girl. It's so catchy... hehe!
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Swinging!
2 comments:
I love the ice cream name!
I'm a big Sephora fan, too!! And Ulta!! I always say I'm going to only buy one thing when I go, but I end up coming home with a bag full!!
Post a Comment