Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm alive, I promise!

Oh my gosh, has it really been 2 weeks since my last post? Work and school have completely ruled my life for the past couple of weeks. There are a lot of changes going on at work, and quite frankly.... I'm exhausted from it! Between that and trying to keep my head above water at school, it's been quite adventurous. This morning, I registered for Spring semester. My classes look like this: Literature Based Research, World Civilizations 2, Intro to Computers (even though I've had this already, apparently I have to learn Office 2010 now, lovely, oh and let's not forget it's a requirement at my current job to know all things Office... um yeah. Easy A? Yes.), and my favorite... the PE requirement, Yoga! Oh, it will be so nice to go de-stress with some Yoga for 2 days after work. Excitement!

Well, I must get my butt to work. Hope you all have a fabulous Monday! And thanks so much to my new followers, I promise to get back to my regular blogging routine very soon!

No comments: