Image Map

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesdays feel like Mondays

Happy Tuesday everyone! I swear Mondays are usually MUCH better for me than Tuesdays. I'm not feeling as motivated as I was yesterday... haha! I woke up late with a scratchy throat this morning. No fun! However, I've made it through the day, and I'm about to have some pizza for dinner. Yum! My agenda for the evening is to eat pizza, watch some basketball, read some blogs, and call it a night. Sounds like a good plan to me! :)


Now on to the Ten on Tuesday. Once again, I'm linking up with Chelsea at Roots and Rings.


1. What are your pantry staples?
Pasta, pasta sauce, Kraft mac and cheese (must have on hand at all times), canned veggies/tomato products, cereal, snacks, breakfast food (Special K bars, muffins, pop-tarts).
2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk, yogurt, eggs, cheese, Propel Zero, Coke Zero, Deer Park water, Diet Mtn Dew, barbecue sauce.
3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
My procrastination issues, be more outgoing, wouldn't worry as much.
4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
2.5 more years of schooling. I'm slowly getting there.
5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
 It would go towards some Apple product. iPad, MacPro, etc.
6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
I honestly don't know. Nothing I buy is embarrassing. At least not to me.
7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Me, my awesome new purple flannel sheets (thank you, Mo!), my Sloth pillow, an extra pillow (have to sleep with 2 pillows at all times), my Tinkerbell blanket that matches my new sheets perfectly (yes I'm a kid at heart, but that is the warmest freakin blanket!), and you can pretty much find Ron (my cat) sleeping with me every night. I think that's why my allergies are so bad at times, but I love that cat!
8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget is, you will always find room for it?
Books for my Kindle. I have to have a good book at all times.
9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
I can't think of a weird sandwich I've had. I'm not much of a sandwich lover, plus I'm a very picky eater. So if it's weird, I probably don't eat it.
10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
I have my Twitter settings set to Private, so you have to send a request to follow me (Follow me if you'd like).Therefore, I don't get many followers, nor do I care. I'm gonna go with never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers. I'd LOVE more blog readers, even though I'm kinda addicted to Facebook. I don't post THAT much on there, but I'm nosy as heck so I have to see what everyone is up to! haha!

No comments: