Well, another weekend has come and gone. So much to look forward to this week!
The Christmas party at church went well. We had some yummy food and JP's neighbor made the most amazing peppermint cake! Of course, I love all things peppermint, so I was in love! It was so so so good! After the party, we went to look at Christmas lights. That's one of my favorite things about Christmas... the lights! It was a very fun night! However, I didn't get a pic of JP and I! Major fail! I'm already committing to doing a Project 365 next year. It's where you take a picture for every single day of the year. Hopefully that will get me into the spirit of documenting more events through pics.
With that said, I finally took some pics of my apartment Christmas decor!
I'm definitely not an interior decorator, but it's fun decorating for Christmas!
I'm about to take one of my finals and then watch KKTNY.
Hope everyone has a fabulous week!




3 comments:
Your decor is super cute :). I'm not an interior decorator either but hey, I try :). At least my apartment looks festive and not Clark Griwold-ed up, right?
Riding around looking at Christmas lights is definitely one of the best parts of the holidays!
Love the decorations!! And I am also committing to a project 365 for next year!! I think it will be so fun!
Gorgeous decorations! I love the candle holders in the last picture! xo
Post a Comment