Happy Friday everyone! Well, it's about to be Saturday, but oh well. I was over at a friend's house having a girls night, so this post is kinda late. We had a lot of fun playing Just Dance on the Wii, eating pizza, playing with my friend Jessica's baby boy, and watching Big Bang Theory! Fun times!
Today, I am linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. New Years is a great time for a new start!
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be going to church every week... not just once a month.
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to go back to school to get my Elementary Education degree. So glad that I was able to do that this year!
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was the one above. School is VERY time consuming.
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve at my house. I know, I'm so much fun! haha!
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to have a year full of love, happiness, and success! OK, that's 3 things, but I couldn't help myself!
7. 2012 is going to be very busy and very exciting!
1 comment:
New Years is a great time for a new start! Hope you have a great one! :)
Post a Comment