Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 more days...

Only 3 more days until Christmas! What's even more exciting... no work for 5 days! Since I'm kinda exhausted tonight, I figured I would post this Christmas Q&A that I've seen so many people posting. Also, I apologize in advance if I do not get to your blogs for the next few days. I will of course be spending time with friends and family, and I know all of you will be doing the same!





1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate! I do not like Egg Nog at all!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps them.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?  I have colored lights this year. However, I think the white lights are classier. When I have a home, I will probably use white. I think the colored ones make my apartment look more festive.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I never have. Although, we did think about hanging some in the office just to be funny. Haha! We decided there wasn't anyone we would want to kiss!

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually sometime the week after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? 5 Cup Salad or Dressing. I love them both.

 7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? When I was 5, my Mom let me have some friends over for a Christmas cookie party. I still remember it. It was so much fun!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was about 8 or 9, I got up that night and saw my Mom putting out stuff in the living room.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not anymore since I spend Christmas Eve with JP's family. I do open one from my Mom before Christmas.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Colored lights, ornaments, candy canes, tinsel, star on top.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? If I wasn't expected to still be at work, I would love it! However, they usually don't close the office, and if you miss, you have to waste a vacation day. The parking lot here at my apartment is on a hill, so it's pretty close to impossible to get out of here when it snows. Now if I could be stuck at home and not worry about it, I would love it! I absolutely love watching the snow fall.

12. Can you ice skate? I can, but I would look like an absolute fool. I'm not the best skater...

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Barbie Dream House. I loved that thing!

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering Christ's birth of course... but also, spending time with family and friends.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I love cherry pie at Christmas! Yum!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to look at Christmas lights

17. What tops your tree? A gold star

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Can I like both? I love giving because I love to see the joy that it brings the other person when they receive that gift. However, I love the mystery of opening my gifts.

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?  Yum! They're peppermint, so of course they are yummy to me! 

20. Favorite Christmas show?  I guess this means movies? The Holiday, Christmas Vacation, Elf.

21. Saddest Christmas Song? Christmas Shoes. I can't listen to something that depressing!

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I have many favorites. For now, I will say "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" - NSync.


No comments: