Totally random: After seeing myself in a recent photo, I just realized I need to start back on the workouts, pronto! I've been so busy with work, school, blogging, and having a life... I've neglected my own self. I always fall out of my good workout routines. I have to make it a habit, otherwise my weight will keep going up and down.
Also, I've had to subscribe to all your blogs through Google Reader since Blogger has been ridiculous lately and keep erasing the blogs I'm following. If I've missed some of your posts, that's why.
Sorry about the randomness... anyway, on to Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! I'm linking up with the lovely Michelle at The Vintage Apple

This has definitely made me smile! :)
Source: Uploaded by user via Cori on Pinterest
I've been guilty of this
Source: buzzfeed.com via Cori on Pinterest
I love her hair!
Source: Uploaded by user via Cori on Pinterest
This chair would be perfect!
Source: urbanbarn.com via Cori on Pinterest
Love this sweater!
Source: polyvore.com via Cori on Pinterest
Felicity is one my all all-time fave shows. I've been watching the 1st season on Netflix.
Source: Uploaded by user via Cori on Pinterest
I can't remember why this was so awesome, but it was definitely all over my notebooks!
Source: Uploaded by user via Cori on Pinterest
I love the decor!
Source: roomzaar.com via Cori on Pinterest








1 comment:
LOVE THIS! How pretty! xo
Post a Comment