Happy Tuesday everyone! It's been a really long day, and I'm just getting home for the evening. The good news is that I found this new little beauty when I got home tonight.
My new Erin Condren planner and I are pretty much BFF's already. It's an organization freak's dream come true!
I'm also excited about the return of Teen Mom 2 tonight. Yes, I'm obsessed with the Teen Mom drama. Don't judge me! :)
I'm gonna end this with Ten on Tuesday! As always, I'm linking up with Chelsea at Roots and Rings
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
Coach bag, new slippers, lots of nail polish!
Coach bag, new slippers, lots of nail polish!
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Go Tell it on the Mountain and Last Christmas :)
Go Tell it on the Mountain and Last Christmas :)
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
I like the Taylor Swift version of Last Christmas.
I like the Taylor Swift version of Last Christmas.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Nope I haven't.
Nope I haven't.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
I have about 4 books on my Kindle that I haven't had time to read. What Women Fear by Angie Smith, a new book by Kelly Minter, and a new book my Robin Jones Gunn.
I have about 4 books on my Kindle that I haven't had time to read. What Women Fear by Angie Smith, a new book by Kelly Minter, and a new book my Robin Jones Gunn.
6. Do you hunt deer?
Nope. I'm not the hunting type.
Nope. I'm not the hunting type.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
For once, I'm finally finished weeks before Christmas! It's a great feeling! All I have to shop for now is my Holly Jolly Swap Secret Santa.
For once, I'm finally finished weeks before Christmas! It's a great feeling! All I have to shop for now is my Holly Jolly Swap Secret Santa.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
Nope, I participated in Cyber Monday. Got a cute puffer vest, a Henley, and a gift for my Mom.
Nope, I participated in Cyber Monday. Got a cute puffer vest, a Henley, and a gift for my Mom.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
Opening one gift before Christmas. I've always loved that one! :)
Opening one gift before Christmas. I've always loved that one! :)
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
I've subscribed to so many, I lost count!
I've subscribed to so many, I lost count!

No comments:
Post a Comment