Happy Monday everyone! For some reason, I don't really feel like blogging on Mondays. I blame this on the fact that I rarely get much sleep on Sunday nights which means I'm exhausted all day on Monday. Soooo, when I get a chance to sit down and blog, my mind just goes blank. With all that said, I'm proclaiming this to be Lazy Monday on my blog. On Mondays (unless I truly have something to blog about), I will come up with 3 facts, statements, etc.
1. I'm excited about our department Christmas party tomorrow night! Even though our company party was last week, our department decided to go out after work tomorrow to eat, drink, and enjoy each others company.
2. The one thing I love to do when I come home from work is lounge on my sofa and watch some TV before I go to bed. I'm a bit of a TV addict! Tonight I'm watching Who's Still Standing and Kendall's Sweet 16. I'm kinda obsessed with watching the Kardashians. Khloe is my favorite! How cute are her and Lam-Lam?
Source: usmagazine.com via Cori on Pinterest
3. One of my new favorite foods is coconut shrimp... especially from Red Lobster! Yum!
Also, check out this awesome giveaway at Fashion Meets Food. She is giving away the bareMinerals Things That Make You Glow Collection!


5 comments:
mondays are mostt definitely my favorite night for lazy tv- gossip girl, hart of dixie anddd real housewives of beverly hills! makes for a perfect evening haha
Oh yum I LOVE RL's coconut shrimp!! Hope you enjoyed your lazy Monday ;)
Super random, but I NEVER can sleep on Sundays!! For real, I think there must be something about that day that I have the hardest time falling and staying asleep!!
I love coconut shrimp... which is funny cause I HATE coconut! I haven't tried it at RL but now I want to go try it :-)
Hi Gorgeous. Hope you are having a fabulous day! I can't believe you were my secret santa :] You are the best secret santa that I have ever had and I loved everything that you sent! Thanks so much doll! :]
I am obsessed with the Kardashians too... hate kim! However I do love Khloe and Kourtney and I think Kendall is the sweetest!
xo
Post a Comment