Image Map

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I've been stuck at home all day with a lovely sinus infection. I had to miss our fun company Christmas party today. My co-workers said it was blast, so I'm a little bummed. I definitely need to get back to work tomorrow. I feel bad for my co-workers who are going to hear me coughing and sniffling all day though. Ick!

On a good note, it's time for Oh, How Pinteresting! As always, I'm linking up with the lovely Michelle

google




Source: a3.twimg.com via Cori on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cori on Pinterest







Lyrics of the first dance song surrounding a picture of the first dance! Cute idea!


Source: etsy.com via Cori on Pinterest



Peppermint white chocolate pretzels 






5 comments:

Miranda said...

love that kitty tie :) hope you feel better! new follower :)

lori said...

i LOVE those shorts!! i think i need to get my cat that tie! haha!

So Truly Lovely said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well!!! Good thing there is pinterest to help when we are sick :)
xoxo, Anna

erica said...

Oh my word I wish I had the legs for those shorts! Love them!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Love these pins!