Well, I thought I'd get back into the swing of things by linking up with Rachel for the last Top 5 Tuesday of 2011! Tomorrow, I plan on giving you a full Christmas recap! I had a wonderful Christmas, and I can't believe that it came and went so quickly. The best part was being able to spend a few days with my love. I hate being away from him, but sadly, it's what we have to do right now. I will save that all for tomorrow though....
Top 5 of 2011:
1) Movie
I looked forward to this movie for over a year! JP and I went to see it for our 6 year anniversary. While it wasn't as good as the book, I loved seeing the book come to life!
2) TV Show
In my opinion, this was the best new comedy in 2011. I love this show!
3) Song
Enchanted - Taylor Swift. While this CD actually came out in late 2010, this was my favorite song of the year. It's also where I got my blog title.
4) Thing that happened
There were so many things that happened in 2011 that transformed me. I plan on posting about those key moments later in the week. For now, I will say that this summer was the best thing that happened to me. Wonderful people, wonderful vacations, new outlook on life... it was amazing!
5) Christmas present.
Here's a little preview of tomorrow's recap.
Amazing things from Coach: New bag, new wallet, new change purse. I love!




2 comments:
I was surprised at how much I LOVED Something Borrowed!! Wow, love all of your coach things!
Something Borrowed was so good! I thought about putting that on my list. I got it for Christmas too!
Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment