Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Question Friday: 4/20




1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?

I use coupons as much as I can. That's about all you can do.

2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?

Get married, own a home, and get my MBA.

3. Would you rather give up AC or heat?

I'd rather give up heat. You can always get another blanket (I own around 20, no joke) or put on more clothes. You can only take off so many clothes! Plus, I can't sleep when it's hot.

4. What's your favorite cocktail?

Sex on the beach or a margarita.

5. What was your first job & how old were you?

I worked at my church's daycare during the summer when I was 15. That was my first paying job.


Making this short and sweet tonight since I'm not feeling well. I had to take another sick day at work. My allergies are KILLING me this spring. I was running a low grade fever this morning which is pretty bad for me since my normal temp is around 97.6. However, I'm not running a fever now, and I'm feeling a bit better. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad you're feeling better :)

quick question: how do you link up to another blog?

RadiantKristen said...

Hope the allergies clear up soon! Have a wonderful weekend =)

Ashley said...

I would also definitely give up heat -- thats what fireplaces and blankets (and dogs and boyfriends) are for! There is NOTHING worse than being all icky and sweaty with the sheets sticking to you.. just gross!

Sex on the Beach is my FAVE!!! You should try a Malibu Bay Breeze if you haven't already, those are amazing as well! Hope you're feeling better and have a great weekend!