Image Map

Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's OK Thursday: 4/19

Its Ok Thursdays


It's Thursday! Thank you sweet baby Jesus! Thankfully, this week has gone by rather fast. I guess that happens when you have one of the busiest weeks ever. I feel like I haven't had much time to breathe, much less post or read any blogs. Today, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber. So here we go!

IT'S OK...

That yoga almost killed me Monday night since it had been 2 weeks since my last class. Can't believe we only have 5 more classes!

That the Braves and Rangers have been absolutely awesome over the past week! Keep it going, boys!

That I FINALLY got to see my love last night. He gave me a pretty necklace that he bought me while he was in FL. I was sad that I didn't get any kisses though. He's been sick for the last week, and with the end of the semester and work being crazy, I just don't have time to be sick!

That I'm only taking 2 classes during the summer, one being Macroeconomics. Lord, help me! I took Microecon just before I took a year long break from school. Yes, I'm a Business major, but Economics just confuses the heck out of me. Since I only have 2 semesters of school left, I had to bite the bullet and take it. At least I'll only have to survive 2 months of it instead of 4!

That I get to drive J's car for the week while he takes mine to get fixed! We both have VW's, but his is a 2 door and 4 years newer than mine. Plus, his is a Turbo. Love that speed! My mood has been much better today since I haven't had to deal with my wacko car. It took me 15 minutes to start it after class last night. Ridiculous!

That I had a dream that I got yelled at for not meeting a deadline at work. I woke up feeling scared that I was going to get fired. I always meet my deadlines! This is how bad that work has consumed me over the past couple of weeks. Gotta love Market time!

That my mom surprised me with a blueberry pie yesterday because she knew I had a bad day. She's the best!

That I cried over every little thing yesterday. That's just what happens when Flo comes to town...

That every time I'm at J's house, I forget that Buddy is not there. I still think he'll be out there waiting for me to drive up. I miss our baby! :(

What's OK with y'all this week?

4 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

That's so sweet of your mom to surprise you with the pie! I did yoga last night too and my stomach felt so good afterward- we did a bunch of core stuff and it was nice.

I think as females we're all entitled to flip out sometimes. Totally justified.

Ashley said...

I love busy weeks because the time just flies! And I hate going back to yoga after even just a few days off -- I always feel like I am going to DIE after class!!

RadiantKristen said...

I'm taking macroeconomics this summer too! My session starts in the end of May, so maybe me can help each other get through it.

Ashley said...

aww glad you got to see your man! Hopefully he'll have a speedy recovery soon!

and good luck with macro! it's a beast but i know you can do it!!

have a great weekend lady!