Happy Monday! Hope all of you had a fabulous weekend! Mine was great! The sleep was much needed. Hopefully it will last me a few days. J is finally back from FL, so I'm definitely excited about that. He was sick for most of his trip though, and he's still recovering. That means I have to deal with my ghetto car for a bit longer, but that's alright. He needs his rest! Today, I'm linking up at Lowercase Letters for Miscellany Monday.
1. Tonight, I make my return back to yoga. I'm a little nervous since it's been almost 2 weeks since our last class. I don't really want to find another yoga class to go to once the semester is over since I have enough classes to worry about. I'd like to find a good yoga DVD or something along those lines though. Anyone know of any?
2. I'm getting so excited about our Atlanta trip even though it's not until the first week of July. The first night we're there will actually be J's birthday. It'll be fun celebrating his birthday there! Plus, having a week off from work will be amazing! I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most. Also, spending a few uninterrupted days with J will be fabulous!
3. I honestly can't believe that I'll be turning 26 in 3 weeks. We will also be celebrating our 7th anniversary. Our anniversary is the day before my birthday. I'm looking forward to that weekend. I'm also excited about surprising him with his anniversary gift.
![]() |
| On our 6th anniversary. I love how we're color coordinating.Excuse the no make-up. |
4. Chobani's Vanilla Chocolate Chunk yogurt is amazing. Enough said.
Hope y'all have an amazing week! The countdown to the weekend has begun!

10 comments:
hooray for a picture, haha! :) Glad you had a great weekend!
I love Chobani but I've never had that variety. I'll have to try it.
The pic of you two is so cute and I can't tell that you're not wearing makeup- you look fine to me and you both look very spring-igy!
what exciting plans you have coming up! Also, such a cute picture! Hope you have a great week!
I've never done yoga, I need to do yoga soon!
That picture is so adorable!! And for a yoga DVD -- I LOVE Bethenny Frankel's DVD! It's great!
I love yoga but have recently discovered Bar Method DVDs and I'd highly recommend them!
I'm going on a trip to Atlanta this summer too! Me & my boy are seeing the Yankees play the Braves :) I really want to do some of the other stuff ATL has to offer too! like the Coca-Cola factory, ahhhh!
How cute is the picture of you two. Love how the outfits coordinate! When I lived in Michigan I went to yoga constantly, in Pennsylvania it is not popular at all. Either that or I always get a seriously crazy teacher that makes me walk out 15 minutes into the class haha. xo
happy almost anniversary and birthday!
Post a Comment