Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Letters: 5/4

Photobucket

Happy Friday! This is my first time linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters. Here we go! Haha... that reminded me of the dog named Wego on that commercial.

Dear Weekend, thank you for finally making an appearance. I thought you would never get here!   I have such exciting plans for you. Feel free to stick around longer than usual. I won't mind! Promise!

Dear Eddie, thank you for being a sweet friend and co-worker. The cake you brought for my birthday was incredible!

Dear ridiculously huge coconut cake, thank you for being yummy. Even though I can't eat all of you, I plan to share you with my family since the piece I was given was big enough for 3 people.



Dear Cinco de Mayo, you are always a lot of fun! Excited about having a fiesta tomorrow! :)

Dear 26th Birthday, I can't believe you are here already. It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my 25th. What a year it's been! Can't believe how much has changed!

25th birthday cake from J's family.
Dear 50 Shades of Grey, Your story line has sucked me in. Even though I'm only on chapter 13 of your book, I am completely intrigued and ready to read the rest of the trilogy.



Dear sweet boyfriend of mine, I can't believe we have been together for 7 years. I have grown up with you, and even though we have both changed so much, we have found a way to grow stronger as each year goes by. I'm sorry you had to deal with me in my late teens-early twenties. I know I was a bit of a wild one who didn't know what she wanted. You have never given up on me. I can't wait to spend Sunday (and forever) with you! You are the best thing that's ever been mine :)

P.S. Thanks for being such a dork with me! There's never a dull moment with us!

We didn't notice until we started looking at the pictures. He was the Momma  Kangaroo!!!


Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

Aww, I like this link up. I might have to do it next week, we'll see.

The pic of you guys as the kangaroo is so funny! I love those cutout face things :). Congrats on 7 years together and hopefully many more!

Megan said...

Happy late birthday!! Hope you had a great one!! That cake looks delicious!

Ashley said...

I just laughed at that picture! He looks like he would be a pretty good mama kangaroo! :)

Happy late birthday. #awfulbloggerfriendawardgoesto...

erica said...

That coconut cake looks AMAZING and how cute is the cookie cake! xo