Image Map

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving: 5/9

Happy Wednesday, y'all! I'm so ready for another weekend. However, I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend sometime soon. I know we'll be busy with Mother's Day activities this weekend. Homegirl just needs some sleep! Linking up again today with Jamie over at This Kind of Love.


--- I'm loving all the sweet birthday wishes I received from my blog friends. I had a great day!

--- I'm loving being able to get home a couple of hours earlier and not having to go to school after work. Getting home at 5:00 is so much better than 7:30!

--- I'm still loving Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm on Chapter 24 now. At least now that school is over, I will have more time to read. My goal is to read the whole trilogy before summer semester starts up.

--- I'm loving the new clothes that I got for my birthday. My love knows the key to my heart! ;)

--- I'm loving Diet Mtn Dew Supernova. Have any of you ever tried it? I bought a 12 pack on a whim a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! Tastes like a strawberry or watermelon soda. Very good!

--- I'm loving the fact that I've seen J a lot more than usual in the past few weeks. Life is finally starting to slow down a bit for us. I'm a little spoiled now though because I've seen him so much. It makes me miss even more when he's not here!

--- I'm loving my new flat iron that I bought at Target last week. It is amazing! Only $45 for this amazing hair appliance! I can see such a difference in my hair now. It's super straight and smooth. This is a dream come true for someone who has thick, wavy, frizzy hair.


--- The necklace that J bought me for our anniversary. This is the only good picture I could find of it. The other side is a pink heart, so I can wear the other side like a completely different necklace. I love it!

Source: dillards.com via Cori on Pinterest


Hope y'all have a fabulous Wednesday! What are some of the things you're loving this week?

8 comments:

Jodie said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of the 50 shades of Grey trilogy! I'm tempted to re-read the series again, because I read it so fast!!

Morgan said...

Pretty necklace! Would love for you to stop by The Jem Journal and enter my earring giveaway!
Morgan
http://thejemjournal.blogspot.com/2012/05/jem-giveaway.html

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RadiantKristen said...

Hooray for new clothes and jewelry! A girl can never have too much of either. Enjoy the break from school!

RadiantKristen said...

Hooray for new clothes and jewelry! A girl can never have too much of either. Enjoy the break from school!

Chelsea said...

I am also so excited to read Fifty Shades of Grey! You will have to let me know what you think of the series!

Stephen said...

Enjoying the new colour scheme of the blog - it looks great!

Mrs. Robinson said...

My, my, my! What are GORGEOUS necklace! Glad you two birds had a loving anniversary!

I might have to check out that straightener...my hair is too tough to tame, haha.