Happy Thursday! This week is just flying on by! Thank goodness! J is on his way back from Florida right now. It's about time! I'm glad that I've been busy though because it's taken my mind off of him being gone. Today is Thursday which means that I'm linking up with Neely and Amber.
IT'S OK.....
To hate insomnia. I tossed and turned until 3 AM. It was awful! Of course it had to be on the one day where I had to get up earlier than usual.
To be glad that my 10 hour work day is over! I survived, and it was worth it to only work 2 hours yesterday since I had to get all of my school stuff finished.
To be annoyed that tuition went up a ton this year. My bank account officially hates me. Can't wait to get that money back at the end of the semester.
To be excited about starting back to school on Monday. I need the structure again.
To be ready for bed at 7:00. I have too much to do before then though.
To love this gorgeous day we're having. I haven't seen any rain or clouds all day. That's rare!
To be looking forward to Labor Day weekend. 3 day weekend and the first weekend of football. What's not to love?
To be indecisive. Once I think I have it all figured out, I second guess myself.
To hate having to walk so far to take the trash out every day. I live the farthest away from the dumpsters at my apartment complex. It's good exercise though!
To be excited about guest posting today for Ashley over at Loving Life and Lilly.
Hope y'all are having a great day!
xoxo C

3 comments:
It has been a lovely day out! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!.
i used to think i had it bad when i was in school! i feel so bad for students now. and i feel you on the insomnia. i hate watching the clock counting how many hours left i have to sleep!
Oh school... my books for the semester ended up being almost $700! For 3 classes!!!
A 7:00 bedtime sounds amazing. Seriously.
I hope you are having an amazing week, and resting up for the last few days before school starts up again!
Post a Comment