Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! 8/8

Happy Wednesday, y'all! This post is a little later than usual, but I didn't want to miss my favorite link-up for the second week in a row.



Follow Me on Pinterest






Source: repinly.com via Cori on Pinterest




Source: imgfave.com via Cori on Pinterest











Have a great evening!

xoxo C

6 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

These are super cute, but that pumpkin, apples, and ginger spice cookies one reminds me so much of Fall!

Kat said...

Dropping in from the Vintage Apple link up! Loved your pins.... :) :)

Ashley said...

um the country singer pic and the someecard....DYING! totally made my night!

RadiantKristen said...

I've been seeing that pumpkin dip... it looks awesome! Love that we're finally getting towards fall

CWY said...

Love the jammies pin! I had a pajamas pin, too!

http://christawaldrop.blogspot.com/

rockinabbs29 said...

Haha! I am pretty sure Arnold can relate to the one about love and tv shows. He would say he has watched WAY too many "Friends" and "Will & Grace" episodes because of me ;) Also, I love the one about facebook pictures. I look through every folder on everyone's page. Can never get enough pics! ;)