Image Map

Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's OK Thursday 8/23

Happy Thursday! Coincidentally, the last time I blogged was last Thursday. There's just something about Thursday I guess. I plan to catch you up tomorrow on how my week has been. Until then, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber.

Its Ok Thursdays

IT'S OK....

To not be a huge fan of change

To hate the sinus infection I've had this week

To be overwhelmed (in a good way) now that school has started back

To hate the feeling that you're being taken advantage of

To vent to your best friend

To give a short 30 second speech about blogging in your communication class

To get in bed earlier every night

To set a goal that I'm going to read one book a week instead of watching so much TV

To miss blogging. I need more hours in my day.

Hope y'all are having a great week!

xoxo C

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I need more hours for blogging as well :)

ashley {we loved here.} said...

If I couldn't vent I think my head would explode!

I hope that nasty sinus infection clears up and you get to feeling better!

A

MICHELLE CURRY said...

I have made it a goal to read more too. It is hard with a toddler but I try to read at least 5 chapters a night, after she is asleep.

Ashley said...

I've been trying to read more and watch TV less, and I've found that I sleep better at night! Let me know if you find any fabulous books!