Happy Tuesday, y'all! It's the day I dislike the most, so hopefully it will go by rather quickly, then we can just move on to Wednesday.
Thursday is a pretty big day. If you're not sure what Thursday is, well then let me help you out. The 2012 season of college football begins! My favorite season of the year! Of course, I love basketball too, but there's just something about college football in the south. It's that time of year when I want to hide the statuses of all my Bama friends. I know, it's such a shame. I grew up in Alabama, but yet I don't have a love for the Tide. I'm sorry. I guess that's the only thing that my Grandma and I don't have in common. However, I do have a great big love for the Florida State Seminoles!
My mom was born and raised in Florida, so she has been a Florida State fan forever! Growing up, it was instilled in me. Ever since birth, I grew up watching FSU games on Saturday, and it's a tradition I plan to share with my children. At least until they're old enough to make their own choices, haha! I love watching all the teams though because I love a good football game! Yes, I'll even watch Bama if it's a good game. Oklahoma State and Oregon are 2 of my other faves. Why? Well, that's a long story which I won't share at this time, but they both have great football programs and the fans are awesome too!
I'm definitely excited for Thursday! I already have my EC planner all filled up with kickoff times of the good games to watch this weekend. Yep, that will be my Labor Day weekend except for Sunday when I will spend it with my non-football-loving boyfriend. Seriously, how can he not love football?
Have a great day!
xoxo C


3 comments:
Haha, well we will watch the Gamecocks Thursday night, that's for sure. I guess I will watch Clemson on Saturday for the fun of it too. The first thing I did when I got my Lilly Pulitzer planner was to write down the USC football schedule in it and my race schedule hehe.
I'm still in shock that your boyfriend doesn't watch football! lol.. At least you have that time for yourself then huh? ;)
YAY! Football season is my favorite season :)
And I agree 100% with your e-card -- I am fabulous until football season!
Post a Comment