Happy Tuesday lovelies! I'm running low on good blogging material. Life hasn't been too exciting lately with work, work, and even more work. If I'm not at work, I'm watching reality TV. Yep, this has been my life without school and J. I bought Farrah's (from Teen Mom) new book that just came out. Getting ready to read a little bit of it on the Kindle. I'm not a huge fan of Farrah, but I'm curious as to what her book entails.
Since I'm out of good blogging material, I wanted to share with you the top 3 songs that I keep listening to over and over and over. Enjoy!
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo C
3 comments:
I haven't been much into blogging lately either!! Life has been too crazy. Hmmm, let me know how that book is! I have post ready for Thursday about my some of my favorite songs right now too, ha!
I'm right there with ya, girl! I am sick of blogging about moving and seminary, haha. It kind of makes me second guess my decision to leave My New Wife Life. :/ Oh well.
I know that our inspiration shall return! :)
I am not usually a RF fan, but I do like that song! :)
OMG Hunter Hayes! What a cutie. I absolutely love the lyrics to that song :):)
Post a Comment