Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Review

Source: imgfave.com via Cori on Pinterest


Happy Monday, y'all! This weekend had to be one of the fastest. Okay yes, I probably say that every Monday, but still. I need more days in my weekend especially now that work is seriously crazy right now. We have so much going on! My brain is fried by 5:00 which is not good considering I start school on Monday.

My goal for this weekend was to get a lot of rest. I was semi-successful with that. I slept until 11:30 on Saturday. That was the latest I had slept in forever! Mine and J's love of sleep is a big reason why we won't be having kids for awhile. Selfish, I know, but I'm taking advantage of all the sleep I can get before children enter the picture. I definitely don't get much sleep during the week because of work and school. Saturday afternoon, I went over to spend time with Momma and baby A. She's so hilarious! She's growing every day. I can't believe she's 19 months now. For those of you who are new, my mom has been a nanny for this sweet baby girl since she was born. Saturday evening, I came home and actually talked to J for a little bit on G-Chat. He's still in Florida of course. He won't be returning until later this week. I love finding my "I love you, my princess" messages when I wake up in the mornings. I'm enjoying them while they last because the only time you'll find J up before 11 AM during the week is when he is at the beach. Oh the joys of working from home...

On Sunday, I slept in once again. I had a bad headache for most of the day which means I was pretty useless. I watched some HGTV, then started watching the first season of Teen Mom on Netflix. I made it all the way to the second season before bed. It was weird remembering that Ryan and Maci used to love each other. Ryan is so hot, why must he be such a lazy, rude person? I love Maci and Kyle together much more! Also, it was fun to remember that Amber used to be semi-normal. I also saw how much Gary really influenced her life in such a bad way. Yes, that was my Sunday.... analyzing Teen Mom! Sad, but true. The only time I ventured out of the house on Sunday was to get some food at Zaxby's. Yum!

That concludes the laziest weekend of all time. I didn't catch up on blogs at all this weekend like I intended too. I haven't been the best blogger lately. I'll try to do better! I feel like I say that a lot. Hope y'all have a fabulous week!

xoxo C

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Lazy weekends are the BEST weekends! Glad that you enjoyed yourself and I hope you are refreshed for the week :-)