Happy Friday Eve! I am so looking forward to the weekend. It's been a tough week, and I have some fun things planned for the weekend.
It's Thursday which means I'm linking up for It's OK Thursday!
IT'S OK.....
To be emotional sometimes...like I was last night!
To want to try harder when it comes to being positive.
To have nice employers who plan a department luncheon. We're having one tomorrow at one of my favorite lunch spots!
To be annoyed when a bad thunderstorm wakes you up at 3 AM. We had the worst lightning, thunder that shook my apartment, and the power blinked a couple of times. I'm exhausted today.
To look like someone ran you over when you don't get adequate sleep.
To be mad when your boyfriend gets to go to Florida AGAIN without you. I can't blame him for not turning it down though, and I can't help that I have to work. However, it still sucks.
To be annoyed that he will be out of town while I actually have some time off from school and could see him.
To hate not being able to see him every day.
To look forward to seeing him this weekend! We're spending the day in Charlotte Saturday, then teaching Sunday School together on Sunday. Maybe even going to a movie?
To be excited about where life is heading!
To wish I could have 2 hour lunches instead of just 1.
To follow a bunch of teacher blogs for inspiration and to have something to look forward to!
Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo C

6 comments:
Everyone keeps talking about a storm last night! Did I miss something?! Either I slept through it or we didn't have anything up here.
What movie might you go see????
i would love 2 hour lunches ha! great blog girl! seriously so cute! cant wait to read more!
I would love a two hour lunch too! That way I could eat and take a nap. I guess I technically could since I work from home, but still. I hope you have fun in Charlotte :)
I'm jealous of your one hour lunch over here! I don't know what I would do with myself if I had two hours. Probably leave and forget to go back to work, at least once or twice, lol.
i really hope your week got better. i never got an email back from you so I was worried. enjoy your weekend and let me know if you need to talk/vent! you are awesome!!!!
I love love love this, and can't wait to join in on the fun this coming Thursday! And it darn well better be okay to be emotional sometimes cause this is basically the story of my life! xo
Post a Comment