Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday! 11/28

Happy Monday everyone! It was rough going back to work after a long weekend. It was especially rough since I absolutely could not sleep last night. I wasn't sleepy, but I decided I had better get in bed at midnight. However, that wasn't such a good idea. I don't think I fell asleep until 2:30. It was awful! Needless to say, I've been very sleepy all day.

It was difficult getting back into the swing of things at work, but I did accomplish quite a bit. I have a deadline coming up on Friday, so I'm trying to wrap that project up. I had lunch with the bestie and one of my co-workers at Rancho Viejo. Yummy Mexican food!

Before I left work for the day, I made my cube somewhat festive for Christmas. It's only a cute little silver tree, and a purple ornament box of Kleenex, but hey... I don't have much to work with here... hehe! You can also see my Sid the Sloth collection and a My Little Pony that JP gave me a few years ago. Also, my cute little cooler that keeps my drinks cold during the work day.



I also hung up a pic of JP and I from last Christmas.



I also added a couple of Christmas stations to my Pandora since it is now appropriate to do so! :)

Did anyone else take advantage of Cyber Monday besides me? I bought this adorable puffer vest and turquoise thermal shirt. Even though Aeropostale is mostly geared towards teens, you can find some really cute stuff on the site.



I also bought a new camera for my Mom for Christmas. I got a great deal! Saved about $70. Go me!

Hope all of you had a fabulous day! :)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Love the little silver tree!! I need to get some Christmas going on in my office!!