Image Map

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a long and somewhat annoying week. This lovely sinus infection came along and put me out of commission for a couple of days, but at least I'm feeling better. I still have a stopped up nose and the sniffles, but I'm definitely feeling much much better!! I can't believe that Christmas is next weekend! I'm looking forward to time spent with family and some time off from work. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to try to get some rest this weekend and do a little baking!

Also, before I go... I have 2 questions for my followers: What topics would you like me to blog about in the next few weeks?  Also, what kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use? I'd like to try something else. My hair has been so dry and unruly lately. I need a change!

I'm linking up with Lauren for....


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is  a sweet text when I'm having a rough day.

2.   I give anything to  be with my man right now!

3.  I can't believe  how warm it's been lately. It hasn't really felt like Christmas weather.

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is  to be able to stop sniffling!! A girl can dream!! :)

5.  The last thing I want to do today is  go back outside. I'm in my comfy clothes and in for the night!

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: My favorite Christmas song is.... Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

7.  My favorite candle scent is  I love pretty much love any candle from Bath and Body Works, but my favorite right now is Marshmallow Peppermint!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

i have never heard of Marshmallow Peppermint...sounds interesting. i just use Suave shampoo...cheap and gets the jobs done! sorry bu that probably doesn't help! hope your sniffles go away!

Ashley said...

The shampoo/Conditioner I use is Garnier Fructis Length & Strength! It makes my hair super soft and smells AMAZING!! I have really thick/unruly/curly hair, so I'm always looking for something to keep it healthy!!

And I think I NEED to try the Marshmallow Peppermint candle! Sounds too delish for words!