It's been a looooong day! I started it off by taking my Mom to the airport, then went to work and had several issues coming in all day long, then after work I volunteered to keep baby Aviana (my Mom's her full-time Nanny) since Mom is in FL enjoying the 80 degree perfect weather! Needless, to say I was exhausted! However, my spirits were instantly lifted when I saw a package at my door from.... MY SECRET SANTA! I can't wait to share with y'all who it was and what I got! :)
We will save that for another day because it's Wednesday which means I'm linking up with Michelle!

It's the gift that keeps on giving... JP is always quoting this! Love me some Christmas vacation!
Source: struggleswithmath.tumblr.com via Cori on Pinterest
Love this quote!
Source: Uploaded by user via Cori on Pinterest
So true.
Source: justlittlethings.net via Cori on Pinterest
How gorgeous is this ring??
Source: mdcdiamonds.com via Cori on Pinterest
My dream dress
Source: Uploaded by user via Cori on Pinterest
A kitten doing yoga??
Source: mymodernmet.com via Cori on Pinterest
Bazinga!!
Source: tumblr.com via Cori on Pinterest
Cute!
Source: inmyownstyle.com via Cori on Pinterest








5 comments:
YES BAZINGA. LOVE BBT!
LOVEEEEE the BAZINGA! I'm watching Big Bang Theory right now!! And also love the pin about hearing someone smile over the phone. Best feeling in the world!!
xx
Ashley
I love the ornaments in the shape of a tree! So cute!
i love that tree made of ornaments! so cute :)
xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com
i love how cute that tree of ornaments is! totally cute :)
xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com
Post a Comment