Well, we made it to Thursday! I'm so ready for the weekend. After work tomorrow, I have plans to go shopping with my Momma. Then on Saturday, I have plans to finally decorate my apartment for Christmas. I think it's sad that I've decorated my office before my apartment... hehe! I guess that shows you that I spend more time there than at home.
Summer (my bestie, co-worker, and now supervisor) and I decided to buy Christmas decorations during lunch because our office was looking very dull. So at 5:00 when everyone went home, we started decorating the office. It's nothing much, but it does add a ton of Christmas spirit! Hope everyone will like it when they come in to work in the morning.
I also decided to give my blog a Christmas makeover! I changed the layout a couple of times because I couldn't decide on one. I love anything peppermint, so I thought this was very fitting.
We did this to everyone's cube and gave everyone a stocking. This is my lovely cube!
Cute snowman hanging on the wall outside my cube.
We bought a Snowman bucket and put Christmas candy in it.
We hung a Christmas bell around the back door knob. hehe!





5 comments:
Love the cube decor and how cute is the bow on the door! xo
Love your office decorations! With the amount of time we all spend at work, we may as well bring a little cheer to the work place! And I just realized I was never officially on of your followers! I don't know how that's possible because I read your blog all the time! I am now following! Hope you have a great time shopping with your mom!
I'm so behind on decorating! Good job on yours :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
love the office decor. so amazing. thanks for the fabulous post, love. your blog always makes me smile. I hope you're having a wonderful night. stop by some time. xo
Decorating the cubicle is a MUST!
Post a Comment