Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holly Jolly Secret Santa Swap!



Last month, I joined the Holly Jolly Secret Santa Swap that was hosted by Ashley, Crystal, and Emily. My wonderful Secret Santa was Michelle from Try, Take Chances, Make Mistakes. It was so fun making new blog friends, and even though we didn't know each other, Michelle picked out the perfect gifts for me. She knew I was peppermint and Sephora obsessed!


How cute is the note that she put on the box?


Envelope of my card!





Couldn't wait to find out who my Secret Santa was!


She lined the box with candy canes! I added them to my Christmas stash.





Peppermint bon-bons, peppermint cookies, and Sephora? She definitely knew what to buy for me!


Peppermint facial sheets. I had never seen these before! So cool!


Candy Cane lip shine by Philosophy. Absolutely love!


I have no clue how she knew this is my favorite cookie! I rarely get them since we don't have a Trader Joe's nearby.


I ate these the day I received them. They were so yummy!


Cute necklace! I've worn this a ton of times and have received compliments every time!


Cute calendar!


Ron even got a gift! The box! This was about 10 seconds after I unpacked the box.

I loved all of my gifts!

Also, check out Erica at Fashion Meets Food. I had an awesome time for shopping for her. She has become such a good friend!

9 comments:

Laura said...

What cute (and tasty!) gifts! Found your blog through the link-up and am a new follower!

Everything is Bad for You said...

what precious gifts! That is so wonderful they were things that you loved so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you racked up on the goodies! What wonderful peppermint treats! So glad you enjoyed Secret Santa!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an amazing secret santa! I participated in a blogger Christmas Card swap but to me a gift like that seems so much more personal and cooler! Plus that's neat that you got Trader Joe's cookies, we don't have one of those here in SC either.

A.L.

Anonymous said...

What great gifts! I love the note on the package, soo cute!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, I love all the peppermint stuff! What fun treats! I bet the facial sheets were so awesome :)

erica said...

Looks like you received some fabulous goodies. One of my friends bought me a couple gifts and my mum informed her that my Secret Santa knew me better then she did lol. Hope you are having a fabulous day! xo

Elena said...

what great gifts!! I love trader joes cookies!!

Steph said...

Your secret santa did so good for you! Glad you got so many goodies!