Hi dolls! I'm not feeling very well today, so I'm resting at home. My Patriots are playing at 3! Can't wait! I'm exhausted today which I'm pretty sure is due to the fact that I was up very late last night. Very worth it though! I love late night conversations with my man! I always feel like they bring us closer together.
Project 365
![]() |
| 1/15/12 - In love with the Shea infused socks I bought a few weeks ago. I can't sleep without these on my feet! Also, I'm pretty sure I need about 6 more pairs! |
![]() |
| 1/16/12 - Cuddling up with my World Civ book for some late night studying. Be jealous. haha! |
![]() |
| 1/17/12 - This week's flowers! |
![]() |
| 1/18/12 - I drive 55.4 miles to school and back. Crazy? Yes. Worth it? Definitely |
![]() |
| 1/19/12 - The flamingo paperweight my Mom brought me from Florida. It sits on my desk at work. So prettyful |
![]() |
| 1/21/12 - Received this awesome journal today that was recommended to me by Ashley from Loving Life and Lilly! It's a Q&A a Day for 5 years. You can see how much your answers change within those 5 years. Love it! |
Goals for 2012
1. Be Present
I did a good job with this week. Instead of worrying about what's going to happen later, I'm concentrating on getting through today. So far, so good.
2. Project 365
My week wasn't eventful. It was hard coming up with things to take a picture of. I did it though!
3. Be more involved with church
I have no clue what's going to happen with this one. There are a lot of changes taking place, and I'm not sure if I will be staying with the same church. We will see. This goal may have to be revised soon.
4. GPA of 3.5 or higher
I made an A on my first quiz. Yay!
5. Get more exercise
I've been doing great with this one! I'm loving my shape boxing DVD, plus I'm doing another cardio workout. Of course, I have my yoga too. I love switching it up.
Not too bad of a week! :)






3 comments:
Yay! Congrats on keeping up with all of your goals! I wish I could say the same!! haha
Woohoo GO PATS! :) Great goals! Keep up the good work!
The only reason I love the Pats and cheer for them is because Tom Brady went to the University of Michigan - and I have his college jersey signed :]. Those shea infused socks are the best aren't they. I literally cannot live without them. They have some really cute spring time ones out right now. Your flowers are gorgeous! Do you get some every week? xo
Post a Comment