Image Map

Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's OK! 1/12

Its Ok Thursdays


Today, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!

It's OK....

That I'm ridiculously sore from yoga last night. I can already tell that it's going to help me a lot!

That I'm dreading my first homework assignment for World Civ that I must complete tomorrow night.

That my nails have been naked all week. I just haven't had the time to paint them.

That I always dread washing my hair because it's so thick and takes so long. Has to be done though!

That I don't know why everyone keeps hanging up when I'm mid-sentence. Weird phone day!

That I've chosen sleep over working out for the past 2 mornings. At least I've done my work out after work!

That I'm a little worried about my new work schedule. I changed my hours from 8:30-5:30 to 8:00-5:00. It may not seem like a big difference, but I do well to get there by 8:30 every morning.

That I'm sad about not gaining any new followers in the past week. Any advice for me? haha!

Hope your Thursday has been wonderful! What's OK with you this week?

1 comment:

jessica said...

I totally get the changing your schedule one half hour thing..You'll do fine though!!

I'll be sure to spread the word, hopefully you can gain some new followers soon! :)