Image Map

Monday, January 9, 2012

Lazy Monday! 1/9

Actually, I haven't been very lazy today, I've been very busy! However, I've been pretty lazy when it comes to blogging today since there has been so much going on. So on that note, I'm bringing back lazy Monday!

What's lazy Monday? It's where I state 3 random thoughts or facts because I'm too lazy to write a proper blog post.

1. I had my first yoga class tonight, and I think I'm really going to enjoy it! We didn't actually do any yoga tonight though. We just talked about what we'll be doing in class. Can't wait to start on Wednesday!

2. For the love, can Bama just please score a touchdown? Every time I think they're about to, they end up having to kick a FG. Oh well. Roll Tide anyway!

3. My lower back is killing me right now. It really sucks being a woman sometimes!

Hope you all had a fabulous Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The commentary in this game is hilarious. I love how the guy said "Well the tide just rolled all over him!" ROTFL (oh crap, I just did it since the "r" stands for roll...)

Hope you enjoy yoga. I might go do yoga tomorrow myself. It's a good way to actively rest my muscles after hard runs.

A.L.

Miranda said...

I really want to take a yoga class. i have tried a DVD but I just don't follow along as well!

Wine and Summer said...

Love yoga! It's so relaxing!