Hi dolls! It's been an exhausting day! Work was very busy, and then I came straight home and did homework for an hour. Such fun (NOT)! Now, I am getting ready to go have dinner with my Mom. I also have a lot of shows on tonight: Switched at Birth, New Girl, and Teen Mom 2. Yes, I'm a TV addict.
I'll leave y'all tonight with this fabulous award that I received from Allison over at A is for Awkward. Thank you so much, Allison! Go show hhttp://adventuresinbeingawkward.blogspot.com/er some blog love!
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Thank the giver and link back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!!
Here are my five picks (in no certain order):
1. Emily at The Wide World of E
2. Emmalee at Everyday Emmalee
3. Michelle at Try, Take Chances, Make Mistakes
4. dWa at Prep in Your Step
5. Ashley at Loving Life and Lilly
Also, be sure to stop by Laura's fabulous blog today! She is having her first giveaway! Don't miss it!
Also, be sure to stop by Laura's fabulous blog today! She is having her first giveaway! Don't miss it!

1 comment:
Teen Mom makes me feel so much better about myself, especially the life of Jenelle aka the biggest drama queen, crazy biatch I had ever laid eyes on. Get.a.hold.of.yourself.already!
Congrats on your award!
Post a Comment