Hi dolls! Hope everyone's had a fabulous weekend! Mine has been very non-eventful. After my crazy week, I just needed some rest! Apparently, I needed more rest than I thought because I totally overslept for church this morning. I didn't wake up until 9:30 and church starts at 10. Plus, it's a 30 minute drive just to get there. Needless to say, I didn't make it. I was really sad and a little discouraged since making it to church every Sunday is one my goals. I know I needed the rest though. Currently, I'm waiting for JP to wake up from his nap to see when we're going to work on my car. He may end up coming to get it while I'm at work tomorrow, we shall see.
I've decided that on Sundays, I will recap the Project 365 photos that I've taken for the week. Also, I will give a bit of an update on my 5 goals for the year. Some of the photos that I take will not be featured on my blog due to a few people who do not want their photos on my blog. This is why every single photo from the week will not be featured.
![]() |
| 1/2/12 - Green and Yellow baby! Oregon Ducks are the 2012 Rose Bowl champs. I love the Ducks! |
![]() |
| 1/3/12 - After 3 weeks without a working fireplace, it finally got fixed. I missed it! |
![]() |
| 1/4/12 - First milestone for my blog. I reached over 50 followers! Currently, I'm at 52. |
![]() |
| 1/6/12 - I bought new tumblers! They're all sports related, obviously! |
![]() |
| 1/7/12 - Treat time! Ron's favorite part of the day! |
Goals for 2012
1. Be present
I think I've done a pretty good job with being present this week. I haven't worried too much about future things. I'm trying to take life as it comes. I still look back and dwell on the past a bit, but I know that I can't go back and change things. Being present is something that I will definitely need to work on every day.
2. Project 365
I conquered this one this week! I took a pic every single day. I had a hard time trying to come up with something to take a picture of on some days, but this project is helping me to be creative.
3. Be more involved with church
I did a great job last Sunday! I got up on time, helped with our Sunday School class, and listened to a great message at church. It was awesome! Now this week is another story. haha!
4. GPA of 3.5 of higher
School starts tomorrow, so this is N/A for the moment.
5. Get more exercise
This was a bit of a fail this week. I exercised 2 days out of 5. In my defense, it was a rough week. However, this is something I will really need to work on next week.
Well, as I've been writing this, JP and I decided to go out for dinner and then come back and work on the car. I'm also trying to get him to come set my Wii up so we can play! We'll see how that goes!





4 comments:
Good luck with your goals :). I love those Tervis Tumblers, they are definitely the best for keeping drinks/cold hot and I like how they come in so many designs :). Hope your workout & church goals are better this week and hope you have a good week in general!
A.L.
love project 365....it's such a great idea!
you are gonna rock that GPA goal i just know it!
happy sunday! :)
XO, A
Good luck with your goals, I know you can do it!! :)
and sooo funny because my cat is OBSESSED with getting her little treats every day. We have totally started an addiction by giving her those! haha
Project 365 is always my favorite. Loving the sports themed tumblers! I am on a house hunt currently and looking for a fireplace I think its a must have! xo
Post a Comment