
I'm linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber @ Brunch with Amber for It's OK Thursday.
It's OK....
That I've been too tired to write a decent blog post lately.
That I've actually enjoyed having supervisor responsibilities while my best friend/supervisor's been out for a few days this month.
To have shelled out major money today... School is a necessity.
To actually be excited about school starting back on Monday.
To be scared about my yoga class starting. I haven't done yoga in a few years, and I'm sure I'll be a little rusty.
To not be completely sure on what I will choose for a career in a couple of years. While I really want to teach, I'm pretty sure I love my job too much to just leave it. That will be one hard decision when the time comes!
That I haven't exercised much this week.
That I miss my boyfriend sooooo much!!
Hope all of you have had a fantastic Thursday! It's almost weekend time!
Also, head on over to Peaches & Pearls to enter Cailtin's 100 follower giveaway! It's a peronsalized tumbler from Three Lindys!
Also, head on over to Peaches & Pearls to enter Cailtin's 100 follower giveaway! It's a peronsalized tumbler from Three Lindys!
3 comments:
I miss being in school so much!! I'm considering taking online classes just for fun because I feel so weird not being in class all the time!!!
i love yoga!! i try to take it once a week but I am def rusty haha and it always takes a while to get into the swing of things but still such a rewarding feeling once the class is over!
I just started doing hot yoga-- this stuff isn't easy!! I had no idea yoga was so difficult!
Good luck with school starting! :)
Post a Comment