Image Map

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week of 1/8: Goals and Project 365!

Can't believe it's already time to start a new week. January is just flying by! I feel like I was a bit more productive this week, but maybe that had something to do with school starting back on Monday. Also, another big change I had last week was changing my work schedule to 8-5. That has also helped me feel more productive. Overall, it was a good week.

Project 365
1/8/12 - JP came over and hooked up the new Wii. I love it!
1/9/12 - Tulips!


1/11/12 - Received my coupon clutch that I won in Everyday AEM's 12 days of giveaways. Thank you, Ashley!


1/12/12 - Ron is ticked off! We're out of treats, and he hasn't had any for a few days!


1/13/12 - Ron's a happy kitty! We finally bought him some new treats!



1/14/12 - We celebrated baby A's first birthday! Oh, and those cupcakes were amazing!



Goals for 2012

1. Be Present
I'm not sure if I've done such a good job with this in the past week. Since school has started back, the old habits of worrying about getting things done have returned. I just have to remember to take one day at a time and remain calm. I also need to remember this in my relationship. I always wonder where we will be 6 months-a year from now. I have to remember to stay in the present!

2. Project 365
This wasn't too difficult this week. I had so much going on which meant finding the right picture to take was pretty easy.

3. Be more involved with church
Once again, a major fail this week. I had to stay in town and finish my homework. Since I'll be going in to work earlier, I should have more time during the week to devote to homework now. My goal is to make it back to church next week.

4. GPA of 3.5 or higher
I have my first English Lit quiz tonight! Wish me luck!

5. Get more exercise
I was able to exercise 4 days this week which means I met my goal for the week! I'm beginning to really enjoy working out again. For awhile, it felt like such a chore.

I'm getting ready to eat some chili, watch the Duke basketball game (I always like to watch to see if they'll lose, haha!), finish my homework, and then watch KKTNY. Hope you all have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty cool that you're blogging your goals and progress with them, that's gotta be good accountability to actually stick with them, and it sounds like you are with most of them.

Your Wii is so cool, I love the pretty blue color. Glad you got to work out this week too, it's always good coming back from a break and wanting to do it rather than feeling obligated.

A.L.

erica said...

Your tulips are GORGEOUS! I have yet to find any really pretty ones in the store yet. Dang it!!! I missed KKTNY last night because my dad was hogging the tv I was by argh! lol