
Hi dolls! I'm going to try to get through this post. I've had the worst headache in the history of headaches today. As always, I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber at Brunch with Amber.
It's OK...
- That I am so behind on reading and commenting on blogs this week due to a tremendous amount of homework. If I haven't commented, I'm sorry. I've been trying to keep up with the reading as much as I can.
- That yoga class was a bit of a challenge for me last night. I seriously need to work on my balance!
- That I have been in a bad mood for most of the week for no good reason. I'm a woman. It happens.
- That I had to lose a point on my 10 point assignment. Yes, my headache is THAT bad. 9 out of 10 points on an assignment isn't going to break my semester.
- That I slept until 1:00 last weekend. I was just that tired!
- (well, kinda OK) That my Tar Heels lost by 30+ points last Saturday. Maybe this was a wake up call and will motivate us to finish strong. At least we lost to the Noles, my other favorite team!
- That I'm thinking about making some serious changes in my life.
- That I'm obsessed with Outback. I had a salad from there tonight.
- And last but not least... It's definitely OK that I received the Versatile Blogger award from vCf at Wine and Summer. Thanks so much!
The Rules for this award:
1-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers. (I picked 5)
2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3-Share 7 random things about yourself.
4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3-Share 7 random things about yourself.
4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
7 Random Things about Me
1. I could eat Kraft mac and cheese every day and not get sick of it.
2. I hate odd numbers. Only even numbers for me!
3. I tend to date guys who have names that start with J.
4. I've had my blog for 2 years, but I started blogging consistently in November when I changed the name and gave it a makeover.
5. I always feel bad after I spend money even if I can justify the purchase.
6. Sometimes people mistake my shyness for being stuck up. It takes me a little bit to warm up to someone I don't know.
7. My grandfather was the only father figure I had in my life, and he was a darn good one! I wouldn't change one thing about that. When he passed away 6 years ago, it was like losing a father. I took it very hard as did my Mom.
5 Bloggers that I nominate
1. Emma at Emma Lately
2. Leah at Keep Your Sunny Side Up
3. dWa at Prep in Your Step
4. Laura at Life of Lu
5. Miranda at Aimless Translation

4 comments:
Awww, I hope you feel better!! Sorry you have a bad headache. : (
I literally had the same problem in my yoga class last night! And I practice with some women who are 80+ years old! So no worries girly, you're not alone :]
thank you thank you! that is funny that you don't like odd numbers...i don't like even numbers! haha
Thanks for the nomination!! I've been gone all weekend and just got home :)
Post a Comment