Happy Thursday, y'all! Only one more day stands between me and the weekend. I am ready for some relaxation! This girl has been on the go for a straight 2 weeks. Like every Thursday, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!
IT'S OK.....
To want to beat your head against a wall while at work. Yep today was one of those days. I just kept repeating, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.
To be jealous that J is in sunny Florida right now and will be for the next 8 days. May I cry now?
To be obsessed with Sparkling Chill which can be found at Target. It's my drink of choice these days.
To spend a little more than you have in your clothing budget for the month. Oops? I went a little wild during tax free weekend.
To be excited that tonight is the first preseason Patriots game! Oh how I love football season!
To love the picture that my friend Abby sent me of her daughter at her first cheerleading practice. As a former cheerleader, this warms my heart. I can't wait to go see her in action!
To love the fact that my mom is such a good cook. This is mostly why I rarely ever cook. She's just so good at it, plus she loves it. I couldn't be bothered really.
To be sad that there are only a few more episodes of Teen Mom left. I'm really going to miss Bentley! He's so cute!
To be posting later than usual this week. I've just been so busy! Hope y'all don't mind!
To be so thankful that I have such wonderful people in my life! I'm truly blessed!
xoxo C

6 comments:
I'm gonna have to go try some Sparkling Chill! Sounds good!
Ugh, this WHOLE week I have been wanting to bang my head against the wall. Seriously, every single time I had 5 minutes to think shit it the fan. I am SO ready for vacation! I love preseason football too, but I am so much more excited for college football!!
Thought you'd appreciate that pic ;) She is going to have to make her Auntie Cori proud!!!! ha! ;) I am going to miss Teen Mom, too. I am actually catching up online right now.
We all have those days... those weeks at work. Hang in there!
so glad to hear of great people in your life!
Have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
Bentley is seriously the cutest! I love the way he says "Luh you" hahaha
Post a Comment