Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Lazy Monday 1/16

Happy Monday! If you were fortunate enough to have the day off today, I hope you enjoyed it! I wasn't one of the fortunate ones, but it's alright. It wasn't a bad day, plus I had lunch with the best friend. What's better than that?

Now it's time for my lazy Monday post. What's lazy Monday? It's where I state 3 random thoughts or facts because I'm too lazy to write a proper blog post.

1. I'm excited about the Bachelor tonight! Shawntel makes her return. I don't know why I get sucked into this show every season, haha!

2. I'm sad we didn't get to have yoga class tonight. However, I enjoyed getting home by 5:00.

3. I have a ridiculous amount of homework this week. I have something due every single night. I foresee many late nights of studying!

Hope y'all had a fabulous Monday!

Also, before I forget, Allison at Just a Carolina Girl is giving away a $50 Erin Condren credit! You won't want to miss this!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

i'm excited for the Bachelor as well! i don't think i will ever stop watching it...its just an easy watch :)