[the rules...]
one. you must post the rules.
two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three.
answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four. tag eleven people and link them on your post
five. let them know you've tagged them!
[Two]
1.I'm a TV addict. It's my escape from the real world.
2. JP and I met by finding each other on MySpace in 2005, then we found out we only lived 2 miles from each other. After talking to each other for 6 months,we went on our first date 1 day before my 19th birthday.
3.I only went to 6 weeks of 2nd grade before I skipped up to 3rd.
4.I've been to 3 different colleges. Before all is said and done, I'll have been to 4 colleges before I graduate.
5. My favorite color is purple. Pink is a close second.
6. I miss Milo's! It's a burger chain only located around the Birmingham area. So bad for you, but so incredibly yummy!
7. I played volleyball all during high school. I also played basketball 2 years and was a varsity cheerleader my Senior year.
8. I could eat chicken every day and never get sick of it.
9. I love that my mom is my roommate. Couldn't ask for a better one!
10.My favorite movie is Made of Honor.
11. My best friend is 15 years older than me, but despite the age difference, we have clicked since day one. Love her!
[three]
11 Questions from Allison to me:
1. If you could be on a reality show, what would you choose?
The Bachelor even though of course I'm already taken. I think it would be fun, even though some girls are just ridiculous!
2. What is your favorite workout song?
2. What is your favorite workout song?
Dynamite - Taio Cruz just because I can't think of another one off the top of my head.
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mac and cheese, but chicken is a close 2nd.
4. What is your favorite book?
4. What is your favorite book?
Love the One You're With - Emily Giffin
5. Who is your favorite sports team?
5. Who is your favorite sports team?
Florida State Seminoles!
6. What is your favorite holiday other than Christmas?
6. What is your favorite holiday other than Christmas?
Thanksgiving
7. Why did you start blogging and what keeps you doing it?
7. Why did you start blogging and what keeps you doing it?
It's a great way to chronicle what's going on in my life, plus a great way to get advice and make awesome friends. Those friends are why I keep doing it! Y'all are great!
8. What was your favorite vacation?
8. What was your favorite vacation?
Road trip with my family to Nevada the summer before my senior year of high school. We saw so many landmarks and visited many states.
9. If you could only shop at one store, what would it be?
9. If you could only shop at one store, what would it be?
Target! It has a little bit of everything.
10. Do you have any siblings? If yes, are they older or younger?
10. Do you have any siblings? If yes, are they older or younger?
Nope. I'm an only child.
11. If you could witness any event, past or present, what would you choose?
11. If you could witness any event, past or present, what would you choose?
That's a hard question... I'm gonna go with FSU winning the national championship.
[four]
11 Questions from Cori to you:
1. What is your favorite song right now?
2. What is the one thing that you are obsessed with right now?
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? Or are you doing it already?
5. What is your one wish for 2012?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. Which is better: Facebook or Twitter?
8. Who in your life inspires you the most?
9. What is the one you do to de-stress?
10. Did you play sports or join any clubs in high school?
11.Which do you prefer? Cold weather or warm weather?
11 Questions from Cori to you:
1. What is your favorite song right now?
2. What is the one thing that you are obsessed with right now?
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? Or are you doing it already?
5. What is your one wish for 2012?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. Which is better: Facebook or Twitter?
8. Who in your life inspires you the most?
9. What is the one you do to de-stress?
10. Did you play sports or join any clubs in high school?
11.Which do you prefer? Cold weather or warm weather?
[tag, you're it...]
3 comments:
This was a fun read :).
Can I be tagged? I never get these things!
This was a fun way to get to know you better! I would love to have my mum as my roommate! I am currently staying in Michigan at my parents and my dad and brother are making me crazy, but i'd take my mum any day lol.
Thanks for the tag! Hope you are having a fabulous day. xo
Love that you tagged me in this! Can't wait to complete it later this week. And Target is one of my favorites. I will have to say that the event you want to witness is one of my least favorite! I remember that game and my parents let me stay up extra late to watch it, haha. Have a great day Cori!
Post a Comment