Hi dolls! Another weekend has come and gone. To be honest, I wasn't sad to see it go. It was a rough one! That's in the past though, and I'm moving on to better days. I try to keep my blog as positive as possible. It's been really hard to do that lately since so much is going on in my personal life. If you have any questions, I don't mind answering. I just don't want to make everything public.
Moving on to 3 Things Monday. This is where I randomly talk about 3 things that are on my mind for the week.
1. I love my blog friends! Seriously, y'all are the best! I have loved all the support that I have received via Twitter over the past few days. I don't know where I'd be without my friends. Since moving to NC a few years ago, I have desperately missed my friends who still live in AL. I don't have a ton of friends here in NC, so it helps to be able to vent to all of you. Again, thank you so much for the support! Hopefully these blog friendships will turn in to IRL friendships.
2. Some awful stomach bug is going around here. My Mom was sick all weekend with it, so I helped take care of her. She's still feeling pretty bad. I woke up this morning feeling nauseous and achy, but I made it to work. These awful germs need to go away! We just keep passing it back and forth.
3. My Patriots didn't impress me at all in the Super Bowl. I've never seen our defense and our receivers play as horribly as they did. Oh well. I was surprised we even made it to the big game, so I'm proud they made it! Just wish they could have played better. Also, my favorite commercials of the night: the M&M commercial, the Bud Light commercial with the cute little Wego dog, and of course my favorite, the E-Trade baby!
Hope you all have a great week!
7 comments:
A lot of people are sick with a stomach issue here too. I'm fortunate enough to have avoided it so far, but last week we had five people out with it one day. I hope you feel better soon!
I hope you can make more friends in NC. It's so hard to make friends when you "grow up". It's pretty much like you're limited to work people and that's about it :(.
A.L.
I'm sorry you are having such a rough time :(. And passing the stomach bug back and forth is horrible. Hoping you and your mom both start feeling better soon!
Hope everything is ok lady! I'm definitely here if you need to talk! You know where to find me or shoot me an email! Hope you stay away from the virus! I'm finally getting over this flu business.
Sorry the pats disappointed you! Maybe next year!
Sickness is no fun! I've done pretty well to stay away from it. The only bad thing I've had is terrible nausea which means I've had to force myself to eat something. However, today I'm dealing with sinus issues. It never ends around this time of year!
I agree. It's harder to make friends as a grown up. I like my co-workers of course, but must of them are 35+. It's nice to have friends who are closer in age. I love all the people I've met through blogging. I also think it's awesome that I've kept up with several friends I made in high school via Kiwibox such as you, Becca, and others.
I had the stomach flu too. Not fun at all. Miserable in fact! I love blog friendships. It's nice to "meet" people we'd never encounter in our everyday lives. AND, some 35 year olds are cool! ;)
I'm so sorry you are going through a rough time! I'm with you there though! I hope things get better and if you need anyone to talk to don't hesitate!
Oh no! I hope you're feeling much better now! Girl, I never would have known you were 35. Doesn't matter how old you are, if you're awesome, then you're A-OK with me, haha! :)
Post a Comment