Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday!!! 2/10





Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to an awesome weekend! Tomorrow, I am planning on spending the day in Charlotte. I always love going down there! Shopping and then a basketball game, what's better than that? Well, at least in my sports fanatic world!


Today, I'm linking up at My Little Life for Five Question Friday!


1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
Well, I will say that I don't do it every day like I do in the spring/summer! Realistically, in the winter, probably 1-2x a week. If I grossed y'all out, I apologize! :)


2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
I don't have a spouse, but it depends on the card selection that year. I've given both funny and romantic. I'm a sappy romantic, so it's usually romantic!


3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
I always look forward to my birthday in May! :) Warmer weather is always a plus too.


4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
I absolutely love getting my hair done! Cut, highlighted, doesn't matter. I love it all!


5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
I always save a good bit of it. However, I've been known to take a trip or buy a new laptop with it. This year, I want an iPad.


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

via

6 comments:

Bree said...

I hardly shave my legs in the winter! Too much of a pain!
Hope you have a great day in Charlotte!

Ashley said...

Not grossed out by the shaving thing. I am guilty of not doing it as much as I should. I just hate it so bad! Remember when we were young and couldn't wait to shave?? Hindsight is 20/20 right? Have fun shopping this weekend! I may break my spending freeze for a new top or something. I think I have done good and I deserve it :)

Vanessa Mercado said...

lovely pics!!!

enjoyed your blog...

visit my blog too...

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kissses!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I live in Charlotte! :) Are you watching the Bobcats?

Heather said...

I still shave my legs every day, but just because I hate how it feels otherwise. Such a pain though. Can you say laser hair removal? An ipad sounds like the perfect way to spend some of your tax refund!

Cori H. said...

That's awesome that you live in Charlotte! We did go see the Bobcats! Had a great time!