Image Map

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fabulous Valentines Challenge: Love Weddings


Valentine’s Day Challenge



So, I haven't had a chance to link-up with Neely, Casey, and Amber for the Valentine's Day challenge yet. Today's topic features weddings and since I'm obsessed with all things beach wedding right now, I figured why not? No, I am not engaged yet, nor do I think I will be anytime soon, but I do have a great board full of ideas on Pinterest for when the time comes.


Dream ring: Tacori

Source: tacori.com via Cori on Pinterest



Engagement photo idea










Hair




Flower girl dress

Source: google.ca via Cori on Pinterest



Have to incorporate purple roses: love at first sight!




Tulips are my fave

Source: google.com via Cori on Pinterest



Purple cake!

Source: google.com via Cori on Pinterest



Our love story would take up about 3 boards!

Source: mywedding.com via Cori on Pinterest



Love the table decor




Perfect

Source: google.com.au via Cori on Pinterest

6 comments:

Bree said...

That ring is gorgeous :)
I love the purple theme you have going on!

jessica said...

Sooo pretty, I love all of it! Especially the purple! I hope that engagement comes soon ;)

Leah said...

I love that ring and that flower girl dress is gorgeous! I want the beach wedding theme too. I like your festive background :)

xo-Leah

Emma said...

Love that ring and the picture/frame of "I've always know it was you"...so pretty!!

ali v. said...

love the purple details--they're gorgeous! who wouldn't love to get married on a beach? sigh. thanks for stopping by my blog! xoxo {av}

Wine and Summer said...

I love the beach wedding!