Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

Get Your Blog Out There!

Hi dolls! I'm participating in the "Get Your Blog Out There" link-up hosted by Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup. There have been so many awesome link-ups lately that I just can't resist. I really need to start being more original, but hello? I really do want to get my blog out there!



So here's a little bit about me and my blog:



My title "Everyday Enchanted" comes from my favorite song "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift. I added the "Everyday" in hopes I would post every day. I also like it because I really am enchanted every day by a certain guy in my life!

I blog about whatever comes to mind that day. I'm not limited to any one topic. I also participate in a bunch of fun link-ups. 

I've only been blogging consistently for 4 months.

I was born and raised in the suburbs of Birmingham, AL. I was 18 when I moved to North Carolina exactly one year after I graduated from high school. Can't believe it will be 8 years in May! It definitely doesn't feel like I've been here that long.

I'm currently convinced that I'm going through a quarter-life crisis because I have changed so much in the past few months.

I'm an only child and my mom is one of my best friends! We're so close that she actually moved in to my apartment with me 2 years ago. You know the Gilmore Girls? Yep, we're just like them! haha! I needed a roommate, she needed a place to live, so why the heck not?

I'm a full-time data analyst. I've been at my current job for 4.5 years, and I love it! I'm also a part-time student. I go to classes at night and online. For the moment, I'm just taking basic general courses. It's a never ending battle of me trying to decide if I want to stay in the business world or become an elementary teacher. I only have a few more months to decide. At the moment, I'm leaning towards staying the business world. Like I said, I love my job! If I do decide to stay in the business world, my goal will be to get my MBA.

I'm one of the biggest female sports fanatics you will ever meet! I would much rather stay home and watch sports than do crafts or shop. I can tell you most anything about football or basketball. They are my 2 favorites! I'm also into tennis and baseball.

My newest obsession is yoga. It started out with it just being a PE requirement for my degree, but I am obsessed with it now! I don't think I'll ever stop going to yoga classes.

I love reality TV! Since I work with software at my job all day, I love to come home and get lost in a mindless TV show.

I love all of my new blog friends that I've met in the past few months! I'm looking forward to meeting more great people!




1 comment:

erica said...

What a fun blog post to get to know you better! I am kind of obsessed with Yoga as of lately as well. Hope you are having a fabulous day! xo