Happy Tuesday! I'm glad to be feeling much better today. I'm back at work with a ton of things to do in the next couple of weeks. I love being busy! I just got done with a boxing workout which means I'm feeling pumped! Trying to keep a positive attitude about everything even though I don't feel like being positive right now. Working out definitely puts me in a better mood. It's such a coincidence that today's Top 5 is Pump Up Music! These songs are a must whenever I work out. Some of these are pretty old, but all of these put me in a good mood.
Go link up with Rachel at Just Peachy and tell us what some of your favorite pump up songs are!
1. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson. This is my fave right now!
2. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
3. Without You - David Guetta & Usher
4. Yeah - Usher
5. Candy Shop - 50 Cent & Olivia. 8 years ago, any 50 Cent song was my jam!

5 comments:
I love Yeah and Candy Shop. Two of my favs! Hope you are having a great Tuesday!
I'm slightly obsessed with Usher.. but really, I'm kind of in love with him!! I love all of these songs! Esp. Kelly Clarkson!!
I'm really starting to like 'stronger'....and love 'yeah' ...always a good one!
Great song choices!!! I love Kelly! And Candy shop makes me wanna DANCE!!
how about i got a speeding ticket the other day because i was rocking out to kelly's "stronger". true story.
Post a Comment